1. finding chicken pasta sallad in the fridge
2. and eating it for breakfast
3. creating big and green heart for a friend so he can collect hugs
6. ABI show
7. laughing harder than ever
8. telling your friends how beautiful they are.
9. being thrown with candies
10. seeing people having fun and partying
11. telling your friends "Happy Valentine's day"
(in Finland we say that for our friends too,
not only for our Valelntines)
12. and saying thank you for being such a good friends.
13. hugging more than any other day in the year
14. knowing that only 3 days and then the sun shines
|P.S. No, we're not usually thrown with candies and having big crazy party on Valentine's day.|
This year the V day just happened to be the same day when the ABIs (seniors in high school) finished their school.